Washington Adventist Hospital
Washington Adventist Hospital is a 288-bed acute-care facility and is the first Montgomery County cardiac center. In 2007, Washington Adventist Hospital celebrated 100 years of providing care to the communities it serves. Washington Adventist offers over 20 health departments, but a few of their premiere departments include Maternity, Cancer Care and Surgical Services.
- Hours: Daily, 24-hrs.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 1907
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Appointments: Appointment suggested
- Parking: Free lot, Paid lot, Valet
- Number of beds: 288
- Type: General
- Features: Cafeteria, Chapel, Gift/flower shop, Valet parking
- Departments: Cancer center, OB/GYN, Orthopedic services, Surgery
- Visiting hours: 2pm to 8pm daily
- Specialties: Cardiopulmonary, Neurological, Orthopedic