Red Apple Farmers Market
Red Apple Farmers Market is located in Takoma/Langley Crossing. It sells fresh meat, fish, and fresh produce. Produce offerings includes international and domestic fruits and vegetables. The market also offers a variety of other international grocery options. Its specialties include tropical foods from Africa, Latin America and the West Indies. Red Apple accepts EBT.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 8am - 9pm; Sun, 8am - 7pm
- Handicap Accessible: Automatic doors are available.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Natural, Sugar-free, Vegetarian
- Specialties: African, Latin and West Indian food
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Regional specialty: African, Asian, Korean, Latin American, Mexican, Middle Eastern, South American, Spanish
- Firewood: No
- Ice: No
- Propane: No