As you walk into this authentic Jamaican cuisine locale, you feel as if you were on a ship, with netting hung on the wall laced with toy boat, tropical fish and other nautical trinkets. Watch the chef prepare fresh fish to the left, or sit and read Takoma Voice while you wait for the rest of your party. Beyond the entryway, seating is available for 40 with white linen cloths and an ambiance that says "out at sea." House special entrees are served with rice and peas and a garden salad with a few exceptions.
- Fax: 301-891-2853
- Hours: Tue - Thu, noon - 9pm; Fri - Sat, noon - 10pm; Sun, noon - 8pm; Mon, closed.
- Handicap Accessible: Ramp.
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Conch, lobster, king fish, lump crab, shrimp
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Specialties: Deviled lobster, brown stew lobster, curried shrimp
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: Caribbean, Seafood
- Price level: $$$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Number of tables: 11
- Features: Dinner, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fine dining