Takoma Park Patch had the chance to catch up with six Montgomery Blair High School students to find out their favorite memories of high school and where they plan to be in the fall.
- Abu Koroma will attend New England College in the fall to study physical therapy. His favorite memory of Blair was the extra curricular activities that taught him about life outside the classroom.
- Nathan Ng will attend the University of Maryland, College Park in the autumn to study physics and math. His best memory is competing in Puzzlepalooza this past May. Puzzlepalooza is the premier high school puzzle tournament and has been held since 2010 at Montgomery Blair High School.
- Michael Ford plans to attend the University of Hawaii in the fall (why didn't I think to apply there when I was in high school?) for nutrition. His favorite memory of his Blair High School years was senior prom.
- Daniel Friedman will go to the University of Maryland, College Park to study anthropology after the summer. Friedman fondly remembers playing club hockey for Blair High School.
- Frederic Koehler is going to Princeton in the fall to study computer science. His favorite part about going to Blair High School was Mr. Schafer's physics class.
- Andrew Gilbert will be attending Northeastern University in the autumn and plans to study math and economics. His fondest memory is also physics class with Mr. Schafer.