Westminster was all about art this weekend as more than 30 artists showed off their goods in studios around the county.
The shops were bustling with people--some just milling around, some looking for holiday gifts and some enjoying the festivities (and free cookies and cider).
Participating artists included:
- Silversmith Linda Van Hart,
- Potters Ken Hankins, Elisa Dasher, Nick Corso and Laura Wales;
- Batik artist Carolyn Seabolt;
- Jewelers Susan Williamson, Joanne Bast and Toni Javins;
- Painters Lyndi McNulty, Sarah Abel Deluca, Stephen Deluca, Deborah Butts, Gloria Condon;
- Anime and Manga artist Kelsey Wales; basket makers Joyce Schaum and Sharon Schaeffer;
- Pencil artist Bobbi Vrtacnik;
- Watercolorist Sally Wooldrige;
- Printmaker Melinda Byrd;
- Textile artist Gwen Handler;
- Woodworker Larry Fisher;
- Blacksmith Reb Staub;
- Photographers Allan Taylor, Diane Stager and Pamela Zappardino
For more information about local artists, visit ccartists.com.