When it comes to treating the special woman in your life, where do you take her? This week we want to know which eatery is the best for Mother's Day brunch in Silver Spring, Kensington, Wheaton and Takoma Park.
It's easy to participate: Simply vote for your favorite place in the poll below. Choose from the following places:
- Mrs. K’s Toll House, 9201 Colesville Rd, Silver Spring
- McGinty’s Public House, 911 Ellsworth Dr, Silver Spring
- Eggspectation, 923 Ellsworth Dr, Silver Spring
- Jackies, 8081 Georgia Ave, Silver Spring
- 8407 Kitchen Bar, 8407 Ramsey Ave, Silver Spring
- Savannah's, 10700 Connecticut Ave, Kensinton
What makes your favorite the best of the bunch? Don't see your favorite on the list? Tell us about it in the comment box below the poll.
Click on the link of your favorite restaurant in the list above, then—on its Patch Places listing—rate it and review it. It's that easy!
The poll starts on Monday, April 30 at 5 a.m. and closes at 9 a.m. on Wednesday, May 9. The winning restaurant’s name will be posted on Patch after noon on Wednesday.
Because this poll is not scientific, the votes will not be the sole consideration in choosing the winner. The winner will be determined by Patch editors, and the selection will be based on poll results, ratings and reviews. See the attached PDF for a complete list of rules. Please vote only once per survey and per Patch.