Robert Griffin III doesn't take an official snap under center for the Redskins for months.
The Capitals were eliminated by the Rangers.
The Wizards and their miserable season are long forgotten.
But the Washington Nationals' season is in full swing and are off to a great start with ace Stephen Strasburg back to form and 19-year-old phenom Bryce Harper making his Major League debut.
It's an exciting time to be a baseball fan in Washington. Join us at 2 p.m. Thursday where Patch editors and Washington Nationals blogger Patrick Reddington of Federal Baseball discuss the Nats and all things Major Leagues.
What topics should we cover? Let us know in the comments ...
See More on Patch
- #MoCo Online: Washington Capitals in the Stanley Cup Playoffs
- Metro to Stay Open Late for Capitals Playoff Games
- O’Malley Gives RGIII Jersey to Knesset Member from Silver Spring
- Is it Time to Wave “Bye-bye” to the Wave at Baseball Games?
- Photos: Washington Nationals Win Home Opener Against Miami Marlins