Don’t Want to Blog? Post an Announcement or Event on Patch
Posting a community bulletin allows your message to be seen countywide.
Posting community bulletins on Patch is an easy way to get the word out to your neighbors—just follow the simple steps below!
For a calendar listing:
- Click the "Events" button in the toolbar at the top of the page.
- Click “Add Event” on the right.
- Enter the address or part of the address into the “Where” search box, making sure to leave out the name of the venue.
- When the address is found, click “Select” on the right.
- Under the address name, click “Add Details” to enter the business name.
- Enter the remaining information for the event and click “Post My Event” at the bottom.
For an announcement:
- Click the "News" button in the toolbar at the top of the page, then select "Announcements."
- Click “Add an Announcement” on the right.
- Enter the information in the relevant boxes. You can also post photos by clicking "Upload Photos & Video."
- Click “Post My Announcement” at the bottom.
If you have any questions, let us know in the comments section below.
Still have more to say? Blogging on Patch may be for you!